How do you feel about the WFC (How Can We Improve and Reach Out)

Just going to do a bump and let you know that the new features that had been implemented has made WFC even greater. We hope that WFC continues to go towards success!

2 Likes

Great Forum, but it needs more activity from moderators imo. The main problem is that most if not all moderators are from the US, so maybe letā€™s have moderators from different timezones! I love this place either way <3

1 Like

I see your point. We know about this issue and it is being worked on but as the current size of the forum is relativity small we dont need a huge moderation team. For future mods Zac is already considering people from different timezones to keep a slight balance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have @Jennifer23, who is from Australia for our overseas mod.

@Hardlanding_Hussain @USA_ATC

1 Like

All the mods are from tiemzones between PST and EST, except @Jennifer23

Im aware LOL I just didnt want to say her loc like that publicly but ya. Sry Jen LOL

Though it is on here Bio.

I love the WFC its probably on par with the GAC which is one of the best.

While we appreciate your feedback, itā€™s not necessary to compare the WFC to other forums. Forums like the GAC offer things we donā€™t, just as we offer things they donā€™t. Itā€™s not a competition, nor do we want it to become one. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yesss, no comparison

I agree with Zack we are an independent forum we donā€™t have any affiliation with other forums. We should also not compare us to the IFC. As said many times the IFC is completely different and focuses on other things. We as a team are trying to make things as diverse compared to others forums to standout in our own way. We appreciate the feedback everyone.

4 Likes

Bumpā€¦

Yes

Bumping

2 Likes

be more active

1 Like

Good resolution

maybe work on that lol

Hi there, So far my experience with WFC has been great ,but an option to have multiple color schemes that can be customizable would be great as the all white sometimes at night may strain some eyes or implement an dark mode.

1 Like

I personally think we have a lot of nice color schemes, I donā€™t think Disocurse allows one to customizable. Not sure if you weā€™re asking, but we already have a dark mode

I just realized that thanks I put a starwars theme!

1 Like

My favorite! Itā€™s easy on the eyes at night and also easy to see during the day. Itā€™s just perfect.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using it for 4 months.