How can I become a moderator?

I am still gonna so the essays tho

1 Like

1 Like

Exactly 1391 words.

By the way I just realized, I thought you said A320 neo, not A220. But I dont care after I typed all of that lol

Wojciech K.
11/17/22
World Flying Community

Here is my 1391 word essay about why the Airbus A320neo is just as good as the Boeing 737 MAX.

Starting things off, the A320neo is just a beautiful aircraft, same with the 737 max. Both have great fuel efficiency and can fly very very far, and can do long hauls that other aircraft can not do. Both have great passenger enjoyment records, and both are very popular among the aviation and airline industry. I still have a lot of words to go. Anyway, both aircraft are smooth, and can be appealing to plane spotters who encounter these aircraft. Some will say Boeing is better than Airbus, but I don’t really find that to be the case because of the basic fact that both are just planes from different countries. Airbus is known for the A380, and Boeing is known for their 747, but both are just equally as impressive. Back to the fact that the A320neo is just as good as the Boeing 737 max; both have 2 engines and can actually fly. I feel that is important to mention, because if the aircraft didn’t fly, I do not think many airline services would actually buy it. Basic facts about these planes are also probably necessary; so here are some aircraft specs I looked up about these two amazing aircraft. The Airbus A320neo can fly 6,300km, and the Boeing 737 MAX can fly 6,574km. Well, those are very similar ranges, which makes both aircraft pretty much equally as good. Other factors may include fuel burn, how much PlanesAndGames likes the winglets, and etc. A lot of air services use both of these aircraft, which is clearly a good sign that both aircraft are equally as amazing as one another. Now the Airbus A320neo series has a much better safety record compared to the Boeing 737 max series; but both aircraft are proven to be safe and have passed all FAA tests since the Boeing 737 max didn’t want to fly. Still have a lot of words to go, wow. Boeing is mainly focused on making the 737 max better and better, as they are making the Boeing 737 max 7, 8, 9, and 10, but Airbus still has the A330neo, A318neo, A319neo, A320neo, and the A321neo. Both aircraft have about the same number of planes in their series, therefore proving that Airbus is just equal to Boeing. Ok, now onto the other stuff. The Boeing 737 max can take off on shorter runways and can land on shorter runways; while the Airbus A320neo can accelerate faster but needs longer runways to take off and land on. These factors also prove that both aircraft are equally capable of, well, flying. The Airbus A320neo series has bigger engines than the Boeing 737 max series, and the difference between the two engines is that the Boeing 737 max can produce 18,500lbs of thrust, and the Airbus A320neo can produce 34,000lbs of thrust, which is quite a lot compared to the Boeing 737 max series, and that is why the Airbus A320neo can accelerate quicker and stuff like that. I honestly still don’t know how I am going to finish this, I still have like 700 words to go lol. So, the Boeing 737 max and the A320neo are both good contenders for the most beautiful aircraft on my list, anyway. Looking at the Boeing 737 max, I see just pure futuristic vibes and it just has the feeling of a very nice aircraft to fly. It also sounds amazing lol. The A320neo also gives me the feeling of flying into the literal future, as its engines just give it a very nice touch and are so big that a whole flock of birds could probably fly into them. Again, very similar vibes for both of these aircraft, making them both equally as good as one another. Now I am going to talk a little bit about engine shape. On the Boeing 737 max, its engines are kind of curved and oval shaped, I guess. It also has those little spike things at the back of each of its two engines, which makes it quieter and makes it look more futuristic. The A320 neo has round engines, as most Airbus aircraft do, and are bigger than the 737 max engines. However, the A320 neo engines are not as quiet and require more runway for takeoff and landing. Again, these comparisons just show that both aircraft are equally as good. Next thing I am going to talk about is the wings, and the winglets. On the Boeing 737 max, its wingspan is 35.9 meters, which is pretty long for an aircraft that small I guess. On the Airbus A320 neo, its wingspan is 44.5 meters which is longer than the 737 max, but it produces more drag on the aircraft I think. Now the winglets; both are great, but I will describe them in a bit of detail. The Boeing 737 max series has split scimitar winglets, which reduces drag on the aircraft and makes PlanesAndGames mad. The A320 neo series has winglets that are not split scimitar, which increases drag but maintains the classic Airbus look that their aircraft have. Again, this just proves why both aircraft are equally as good as one another. Now, which one is more modern; I would probably just have to stick with the fact that both are equally as modern, but here are some opinions I will share since I still have a lot of words left to go: The Boeing 737 max cockpit is modern, but has a lot of buttons. The Airbus A320 neo series cockpit is less cluttered and has more modern stuff in it to make it look good. This just proves yet again that both aircraft are equally as good. The Boeing 737 max series has a yoke which pilots use to fly, and every other Boeing aircraft has these as well. Airbus however, has a sidestick, which just makes it more easy to fly I guess. The price of the Boeing 737 max is high, same with the Airbus A320 neo, but both aircraft are still equally affordable to both Mr. Beast and Elon Musk, but its not like they are going to buy one of those right? Anyway, again this proves that both aircraft are equally as good as one another. I guess I will talk about the wingflex, since I don’t really know what else to add to this essay that I spent 2 hours typing. The Boeing 737 max series has pretty satisfying wingflex, especially with its split scimitar winglets, and is fun to watch when plane spotting and stuff like that. The Airbus A320 neo also has pretty nice wingflex, but I feel that it is less satisfying because of the regular winglets that it has. Honestly though, I think both aircraft are equally as good as each other because if I were to go plane spotting and see these aircraft, I would be satisfied because both are cool aircraft. The conclusion of this article will close out with this; Boeing is just another plane company and Airbus is just another plane company. Both are great, and both make amazing and safe aircraft. Boeing is in the US, and Airbus is in France, but that doesn’t make one better than the other. Again, both aircraft are just amazing and impressive in every way possible. I went over a lot in this essay I spent way too much time on, but I just think it is good to show some respect for these aircraft and just appreciate how good both of them are. Both have great fuel efficiency, can fly very far, and have great performance. But again, they are just planes; and very good ones. I think the point of this essay was to just prove that flying is a privilege and you should enjoy it no matter what aircraft you fly on; if its Airbus or Boeing; they are still just great aircraft manufacturers and both should be appreciated equally. All in all, the Boeing 737 max is just as good as the Airbus A320 neo. Thanks for reading this I guess, and that is just about all of the words I need.

4 pages of a Google Doc lol

Screenshot 2022-11-17 6.10.05 PM

3 Likes

Favorite part right here.

While it wasn’t the A220, I am mightily impressed by the fact you typed out 1391 words. Major props to you for undergoing this. 6 more mods to go! :joy:

4 Likes

Yo same here

I will write free 621 times

:eyes:

1 Like

And I Oops

3 Likes

REALLY? i JUST finished counting all of those and that made me lose count :rage:

just kidding lol

1 Like

welcome to poland how may i help you

1 Like

change all of the ">"s to "<"s in your bio and remove the “enhanced winglets” from the 747

done :smiley:

idk why its in bold lol
Screenshot 2022-11-18 10.13.11 AM

Here is my 621 word essay on why JetBlue is the best airline.
Starting things off, JetBlue is the best airline in the world. I will first talk a little bit about their In flight WiFi. JetBlue has exclusive WiFi which functions at very good speeds, and is appealing to every passenger who boards the aircraft. You can text, call, even play Infinite Flight on board their amazing aircraft. Now, JetBlue is very much known for their amazing legroom they provide on their flights, and is very comfortable for every passenger who boards their flight. If you are tall, you do not have to worry because JetBlue provides legroom that is comfortable for every passenger. I have flown on JetBlue a lot, and every time, it is just an amazing experience. JetBlue has absolutely the best snacks compared to every airline, and if you are hungry, just ask one of their amazing flight attendants to bring you some food for you to enjoy. They have food that actually tastes good unlike Southwest, Spirit, United, and every other airline that exists in the world. Again, this just proves that JetBlue is the best airline. Now I will talk about Mint. Mint is the mascot of JetBlue, and shapes the way their airline works. Everyone loves mint, and again, this makes JetBlue the best airline out there. JetBlue also flies internationally, with their amazing Airbus A321 neos, which are very fuel efficient and can fly very far, that is why they chose those aircraft to do long flights like that. They fly to London Gatwick, and Paris too. For international flights, JetBlue is always the correct option as they provide such an amazing flight experience for anyone and everyone who flies their airline. Now I will talk about the mood lighting JetBlue has on their planes. The mood lighting is just such an ambient experience for every single passenger who flies on their airline, and can provide a relaxing experience and just make every flight more enjoyable than it already is. Again, this proves that JetBlue is the best airline out there by far. JetBlue has TVs in every single seat for maximum comfort and passenger experience, making every flight just much more enjoyable for everyone. The TVs are nice, and are just a good distraction from reality onboard JetBlue, the world’s best airline. JetBlue serves routes to Fort Lauderdale as well, just proving again why they are the world’s best airline. Now I will close out with a 300 word conclusion. Everything I explained above just proves that JetBlue can provide a great passenger experience for everyone, their planes are always nice, clean, and beautiful, again explaining why they are the best airline. People who just want an ambient experience when they are flying, they should choose JetBlue for their flight because of their ambient mood lighting and amazing snacks. Looking out the window of one of their planes just feels like a whole new reality and can just amaze everyone who flies JetBlue. If you want in flight entertainment, texting, or anything like that, JetBlue has it all. They provide the absolute best flight experience any passenger can ask for, and JetBlue should be recognized as the best airline in the entire world because of everything I have explained above. No other airline can compare to JetBlue, and no other carrier can do better than JetBlue. JetBlue has the best planes, flight crew, and pilots out there, and they are just better than every airline. Southwest, Alaska, Spirit, United, Delta, Pan Am, do not stand a chance against JetBlue. So again, if you are looking for a new reality and an escape from the real world; Whatever you do, fly JetBlue.

4 Likes

Honestly how do you get those word limits hit :joy:

1 Like

It’s a very complex process.

Firstly, you must checkmate a random opponent at chess, then once you have done this, you must go to a hut at precisely 2:28am on a Friday morning. There you will meet a wizard. You must tell the wizard the secret code of WFC001837 and then you will receive a golden ticket to WiIly Wonka’s chocolate factory.

Once going there and consuming precisely 4.2L of melted chocolate, you will be handed a secret document. In this document, will be the secret to get the word limit

3 Likes

If there actually is a new reality, it has to be in the real world, or otherwise it wouldn’t be “reality”.

You will never be able to finish

1 Like

btw if u want to become a mod just bribe me - - always works

2 Likes

I know where you live :smiley:

yea on earth ik

2 Likes

hello heres some money emojis for u to become rich

:dollar: :moneybag:

now can i be mod pls :pleading_face:

2 Likes