How can I become a moderator?

I kinda figured that, my problem is that im on AA’s max 8 and from what I heard its a bottom 3 plane for AA which isn’t filling me with confidence cause most of AA’s planes suck. I haven’t watched any videos on it or looked up any images (something I almost never do) so its gonna be a surprise. I do know right off the bat though that there isn’t gonna be any ife screens so that means US’s maxes are pretty much better instantly, and judging from previous AA experiences on the -800 ng, southwest’s mx might be better lol

1 Like

Started typing it :smiley:

2 Likes

AA is a different creature alright

the one thing i’ve heard about AA’s MAXes is space but it sound’s like it’ll be an adventure

1 Like

My parents forced me onto one before I realized what was happening

1 Like

Didn’t fall, but was rather traumatic since I was like 8

1 Like

I feel like if I was a mod

To appeal to me, you must play the fun run in act 4 of the Huntington Beach Oiler Band and Colorguard’s Rhythms of Life field show perfectly 6.9 times consecutively on the clarinet while screaming to everyone in a 101 yard radius on the football field what plane is flying overhead during marching band practice, finishing your spiel with an eight count process (will not elaborate, is up for interpretation, but must finish with a dab).

And donate a 50 count box of 2 1/2 strength vandoren V12 clarinet reeds to yours truly.

I’d love to read it if you finish it.

3 Likes

@KTJ_Mitchell im curious, if i was a mod, what would you have said for me

1 Like

I will work on it later :smiley:

2 Likes

About the range part, well, you are right if only the A320neo and MAX 8 are compared, but it’s an entirely different story when you include the A321LR and MAX 9.

1 Like

I also want a 621 word essay (no more, no less) about why JetBlue is the best airline. Make sure to include:

• Wifi
  • Legroom
  • Snacks
  • Mint
  • London/Paris
  • Mood lighting
  • TVs in every seat
  • Fort Lauderdale
5 Likes

But to become mod, you need to be regular first, and since I’m a regular I might put in a good word for you if:

You fly all of the routes in PFVA

You explain why PFVA is better than AlaskAir in precisely 2003 characters, Oh, and you must also correctly guess why I want 2003 characters.

As someone who despises writing, I won’t make you write an essay to appeal to me.

You’re welcome

Still gotta do the other parts though.
And let’s throw in changing the head gaskets on an EJ25.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will get started :smiley:

1 Like

Got it, ill start typing it after school :smiley:

Bro, you don’t have to do all seven

2 Likes

oh lol

I already booked a flight though :skull:

2 Likes

Bro should actually get mod for that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@lhr_pilot: begins counting