GA Spotting is SOOOOOOOO Underrated // Spotting Airside @ 8D4!

Why tho

1 Like

Tenís and gulf @Nugget, I’m glad I did, I’m #1 in both sports as a Sophomore

1 Like

Too many activities + Too much school = :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Sick shots! I really like that last one.

1 Like

Underrated… ha. More like overrated.

Even though I prefer commercial spotting over GA, these shots are amazing. You can really make any airport look goo—- wait… are you coming to Florida soon? You can… ya know… pop by FLL and give it the love it deserves. Jk. Great job!

:joy:

3 Likes

@Nightt: We all do :relieved:

@CaptainZac: I am going to FL soon, but it’s a school trip to Disney

2 Likes

Disney > Universal

Period. So much more to do at Disney. Universal there is 2 parks and 3 hotels, Disney has 4 parks and 25 hotels.

1 Like

I haven’t been to Disney in 11 years, so this’ll be a new experience for me

Well… you can get a head start with this topic.

1 Like

Florida copying CA

To be fair, Disney was Walt’s dream… He was the one who planned the Florida one… Even though he never got to see a complete, he did most of the planning. But yes, I guess Florida copied California but because Florida is so much superior, we did it on a much bigger scale.

1 Like

Truth right there

Y’all copied Universal too
Except we actually have studios here

1990 FL opened too :joy:

It doesn’t matter tho. CA has America’s first and best theme park. Because it has real rides and it’s not Disney or universal

When this a spotting topic 😵‍💫 @moderators could y’all merge some of the replies here into the best Disney parks, or Discussion?

1 Like

Ok shhhhhh

Jk

The Stearman is cool. Heard one fly over once. It was loud

1 Like

Loved 5 and 9 the most! I agree that GA spotting is underrated.

1 Like

I was so mad when I was going through my shots and I saw that, it’s not CRISPY at all (#5 btw)

1 Like

what do you mean by crispy?

1 Like

Clean, not blurry

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.