Farewell TAM! TAM Repaint & Appreciation Thread

lmao

1 Like

The TAM A340! I so loved that livery on that aircraft

1 Like

that’s an A330…

never really understood why they took on the A340s, but I’m glad they did, indeed a beautiful sight, both on the old and new liveries!

1 Like

I knew that, I just mentioned that fact. The A340 looked so sick in the TAM livery. Tho I wonder why they picked the -500 instead of the -600

1 Like

u gib idea :eyes:

I never understood why they picked the A340s at all to begin with, since they were about to recieve 4 shiny new 777-300ERs, let alone the -500 (but I’m very thankful they did since that’s my favourite A340 and PC Airbus)

1 Like

is there any financially good brazilian airline anymore

1 Like

ig the big 3 (Latam, Gol, Azul)

ur fav? cuz ik gab likes gol

1 Like

I may or may not have a bias for Latam

1 Like

Sad news everyone, it appears PT-MSV is now gone from the fleet and is undergoing cargo conversion in Singapore. Even if it does return to Latam Brasil’s cargo division, it’ll be in Latam’s livery.

2 Likes

wonder how many planes are left in the original Lan livery with the star ?

1 Like

No idea, probably not many though

1 Like

PT-MSS has been withdrawn from use on 31/05 and has been stored at KMIA since 10/06. Whatever will happen to it is currently unknown. Another one gone down in history. :sob:

1 Like

Let’s just hope it gets a new life as a freighter.

1 Like

Buy it and turn it into a TAM Cargo.

1 Like

PT-MZT has said bye bye to the fleet :cry:

1 Like

Happy news! While I couldn’t take a photo or record a video, I saw PT-MZY in that AMAZING red livery taking off from SBSP just now!

PT-MZY decided to do another takeoff, and this time I got her! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well… it seems like PT-MZY, the last Airbus wearing TAM’s livery has made its last passenger flight and will be retired very soon… :sob: :broken_heart:

Here’s my only good photo of her:

2 Likes