Embraer vs Bombardier: The Little Plane War

Isn’t it just EMB120 too?

Technically, yes, it’s EMB120, but I just call it the E120.
That’s how this whole argument got started in the first place.

2 Likes

Fun fact: The ERJs use a lot of the Brasilia’s design, so the ERJs are closer to the Brasilia than the Bandeirante is

1 Like

Lol yea.

I just said it.

:rage:

1 Like

I respect you for that. I too, like Bombardier. I personally would say they’re about equal, but they’re both good.

2 Likes

Bombardier:
Gives Airbus the C-Series and Mitsubishi the CRJ

1 Like

Airbus and Mitsubishi deliberately obligating Bombardier to sell their C-Series and CRJ program

1 Like

It was a choice.
It’s always a choice.

1 Like

bombardier is a failed company that I still like for some reason

I mean, the Bombardier company has done really well as a whole, the CRJ series was incredibly successful, and they have made a ton of bizjets.

Not to mention the fact that they still make trains and recreational vehicles such as snowmobiles.

1 Like

yeah but most there larger programs have be sold off like the dash,crj, and what is now the a220
not to mention all the tax money that was put into it. had some good iconic aircraft but there time has come.

1 Like

Bombardier Transportation was acquired by Alstom in 2021

Bombardier Recreational Products was sold to investment groups in 2003

2 Likes

Well, yes and no. The Bombardier family is still the majority owner of BRP.

1 Like

You heard it from a Canadian, bois. There’s the definitive proof of which one reigns supreme and which one is literal garbage.

1 Like

An American Eagle Embraer E-145 at Montgomery getting ready for a flight over to Charlotte in June of 2022

2 Likes

Embrace is so much better

embrace deez nuts

Much more impressive than a CRJ

Saw this one launch out of MFR earlier

This was taken as it was performing a relatively tight turn out that took it right by me

And no i dont have a full res image for you guys at this time

2 Likes