Car Stuff

Lmao it’s meant for kids12-16 I think, it’s like those little keep things that I used to stave around

1 Like

Also, why’s it in semi-slicks? It’s supposed to be a quad, which are meant to go offroad.

1 Like

Cause it’s a toy u doof. It’s meant for kids 12-16

1 Like

It’s all prolly just a crappy 3d render

1 Like

@USA_ATC the catalytic converter on my subie is broken and now it sounds 1000x better. I’m considering just straight piping it, but I don’t want to lose my low-end power.

1 Like

Lmao if mine was straight piped it sound like a lawnmower

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the engine you have is just a newer version of what I have. They’re both flat-4s.

Cartis tank

Yea it’s a flat 4 non turbo lol

170hp I think

1 Like

Cool sherp link ur source :wink:

1 Like

I’m 2.5L N/A flat-4 with 165bhp and 166lbft of torque.

1 Like

The new foresters are slower and have less HP from what I’ve read. They like all subies I’ve driven have had super touchy throttles

1 Like

I know the non-turbo ones are only like 170 or 175bhp. I think the turbo’d ones are 225 or something.

But they’re much chunkier, so they’re slower.

1 Like

Yea my friend said he drove the new wilderness outback and that thing throws you back in your seat surprisingly

1 Like

I do quite like the look of the Wilderness. The copper accents are :fire:

@USA_ATC

please do not mention carti or vamp in my topic. thanks.

4 Likes

The Baja :heart_eyes: I want a new one so bad they’d be sick just if they had bigger versions of it so it be something like the ford ranger

1 Like

that’s beautiful

1 Like

A deleted Playboi Carti Instagram post, if you google Cartis tank you should find it in images