Car Stuff

Sick! It looks good. Cool too see it on the dirt too.

1 Like

Honestly see quite a few still around.

More than older Subarus. Even though I used to see more older Subarus than these. Which is weird. They switched :joy:

1 Like

Lol. From what I’ve heard, Subarus aren’t very common in California other than WRXs.

There’s a few old Cherokees in my town, but I think they’re '80s ones (pretty much the same body style, but there’s a few minor changes).

Old Subarus on the other hand… they’re everywhere out here. It makes sense though, CO is one of the top states for Subarus, and unlike the PNW or New England, they don’t rust here.

1 Like

Yeah I like the 1994-2001 model better than the 80s to early 90s Cherokee.

More boxy and defined.

1 Like

You said yours is a '99 right?

1 Like

Also pfp change lol

1 Like

Ah.

It’s as near-as-makes-no-difference December, so I figured I’d change it.

My car is older than me :joy:

1 Like

Saaame. Actually now that I think about it, all 4 cars I’ve technically owned have all been older than me.

'99 Explorer (swapped with my dad for the Outback once I learned stick)
'03 F-150 (bought to sell)
'03 Outback
'90 4Runner (bought to sell)

1 Like

Gas is dropping :sunglasses:

$4.77 a gallon for regular now (sad that that’s a good price nowadays).

Only $40.00 for half a tank today.

1 Like

opinion: british racing green is one of the best colors to put on a sports car

1 Like

Hear me out, BRG Miata

1 Like

that’s… hmm…

Exactly

1 Like

i thought more like those lotus liveries with yellow stripes added on top of the brg

like this

1 Like

Just want to point out that a vast number of these wagons took their inspiration from the success of the Outback (which was built to replace the Loyale 4wd). So, theoretically, we can conclude that the most rational choice for a an off road wagon is in fact a Subaru.

Also, the fact that Audi and Volvo have the nerve to put low profile (less than 50% aspect ratio) tires on an “off road” wagon is absurd.

The Lancia Stratos is one of, if not the most beautiful cars ever produced. Change my mind.

this is a real ford

i love how weird and unique this is