Car Stuff

boy are you implying that he-

Itā€™s Bonaire. Heā€™s always implying stuff like that.

Too much time spent on the funny green website with rather interesting anime drawings. :tired_face:

Bonnie*, also, not trueā€¦ :pleading_face:

Yes true. Why would you even imply that in the forst place?

:postal_horn:y.

Fun fact:

The Toyota Supra was not intended to be Toyotaā€™s flagship sports car. Yes, it was a sporty car, but it was their Grand Tourer. Their actual flagship sports car was the Celica. The Celica was what was raced competitively by their factory team. It wasnā€™t until the MkV Supra that they made it the flagship.

If you look closely, you can see that the MkIV Supra (the one everyone thinks of when they hear ā€œSupraā€) took many design factors from the 5th generation Celica which was made from '90-'93 (the MkIV Supra didnā€™t start production until '93).

car_18e9fd5c-5dce-4f63-8a82-2f4767734bb7_640_0
5th Generation Celica

supra
MkIV Supra

I hope that they realize that is literally impossible for those of us who donā€™t live in or near cities. And what about tradesmen? I doubt everyone else on the metro is going to enjoy waiting for the builder to load all of their stuff onto the train.

trucks

Trains, buses, trams

Light commercial vehicles

Alright, letā€™s see them build a tram up to those tiny villages in the middle of the Himalayas that you guys have.

Trains, buses, and lightrail work fine for people in the suburbs and other areas near a city. For those of us that live in tge middle of nowhere, itā€™s just not a reasonable prospect.

These people hate trucks even more than they hate cars. Plus, kinda hard to drive when the roads have been turned into lawns with people walking down them as seen in the thumbnail.

See above

They are building a broad gauge railway in Uttarakhand, most of which is in the Himalayas also passing through random villages

Trains

Most roads will still exist because buses

LCVā€™s can easily fit on small roads

I know this is a crazy idea, but just hear me out: if thereā€™s roads, why not allow the people to own their own sort of miniature bus type thing, maybe seating between 2-8 passengers, and allow them to use the same roads as the buses. /s

Actual bus companies lose revenue and then eventually die out. Then these little guys will start operating services on their own whims and fancies like operate only on the most profitable routes, overfill their vehicles and stop operating after a certain time because theres less people.
Ukraine used to have this. They called them marshrutkas or something. Buses stopped and then the marshrutkas ruined everything.

I was more so just talking about private cars.

And in regards to cars killing off buses, all I need to say is look at the Roaring Fork Valley. Everyone here drives, yet we have what us considered to be one of the best bus networks in the entire US.

1 Like

When did cars kill buses?

Thats where I lost hope

You said buses dying off due to private ownership of vehicles.