Car Stuff

car

1 Like

That oneā€™s a Jeep though.

Technically an SUV too. By classification, the Tesla fits the car category better than the Jeep.

2 Likes

Car is car.

1 Like

For now all Car=Car
Tesla=big golf cart

1 Like

theres no way i would set foot in a Tesla- so definitely jeepā€¦ tho i have herad that Teslas have a ton of talk and do go pretty fast when accelerating

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t want to drive either one tbhitā€™s quite known here that I despise Jeeps.

3 Likes

Found an idea for what I want to do with the bumber on the Subie. I think Iā€™ll go for it as I have all the tools needed and can just use the bumper I have. I donā€™t see any downsides to it, but Iā€™ll wait until I get the skid plate ordered and installed.

My one question is, should I do the inlayed fog lights or no? I donā€™t have any wiring experience, so Iā€™d definitely have to do some research for that, but I see no reason why I canā€™t use the wiring for the stock fogs (and then I can keep the same switch to turn them on).

2 Likes

Sick car dudešŸ¤™

1 Like

This is my sast ln106. 4kwā€™s on 33ā€™s

1 Like

oh I now see how you got further than your friends jeep lmao- love the lift on it :ok_hand: seeing everything you have done to it; are you going for a 4wd subie? (just a savage off road unit)

Oh lol, thatā€™s not my subie. Thatā€™s just what Iā€™m thinking of doing with the bumper.

This oneā€™s what I drive:

Right now Iā€™ve got some oversized Yokohama trail tires that Iā€™m installing when I get back from New England. Thatā€™ll give me like a .5" lift over what Iā€™m at rn. Iā€™m planning on adding a skid plate soon and doing the bumper like in that picture.

But yeah, the battle wagon/off road style is what Iā€™m going for.

1 Like

thats a good idea for what your doing ā† Especially bc i see ur subie always in the snow XD

1 Like

Definitely. I do a lot of driving in the winter and snow with less than 300ft of visibility at times. The fogs help cut through the snow and atleast allow other drivers to see me better.

How hard is it to wire in lights? Iā€™m assuming youā€™ve got some experience seeing as youā€™ve got a bar on your Hilux.

1 Like

hilux build not brought.PNG

3 Likes

y tho

what do u drive

oh were you talking to me when you said this? thought u were talking to @Vectored2022

that ln106 just has the factory lights on it.

iā€™ll put a sti in it

it already does burnouts at the traffic light though

the exhaust on my dodge challenger