Apple vs Samsung (Android)

Speaking of which

I got the SE 3 because it was similar in design to the 6s that I was upgrading from (that and the powerful SoC inside of it). So far am liking it. As for what comes after it, I don’t know. Some day the iPhone 6 through SE 3 body design will be departing us. Also a shame the iphone mini lineup might be leaving. The normal sized phones are more like smaller tablets at this point

1 Like

Noo, the minis are going? Bruh…

1 Like

leaked design released of the newer normal vs pro models and such didn’t seem to have a mini, and considering the minis haven’t sold nearly as well as the standard and pro models, it seems likely.

The former reason isn’t firm, as it’s more of a rumor, but the latter can easily be backed up by looking up “iphone mini not selling as well”

The mini was the runner up for my new phone, since it wasn’t a small tablet in size.

Bruh… What the hell… I’m not Shaq, why the hell do all those tiktok girls want such a big phone lmao.

Didn’t they just release the mini last year or something?

2 Likes

Quality camera ngl.

i want to say it went as far back as the 11 - don’t quote me on that though

1 Like

12 Mini? Idk.

idk either. Only really looked at phones over the last month or so, and I didn’t look at too many previous year phones as I wanted something current

1 Like

How the hell can you even hold a Pro Max?

1 Like

two hands

idk

It’s just stupid lmao, the SE is the perfect size, and the newer phones have way more screen, so you can also easily accidently just swipe/press things on it.

I already do that with the SE, can’t imagine what even more screen will be like. Not super common, but i think at least once or twice a week

The iPhone 12 mini was its starting point

1 Like

What are they on now though?

iPhone 13 series

iPhone 14 is assumed to be released in three months for the September event

1 Like

Did they have the 12s thought?

If not, then it was one model year ago.

What do you mean?

12s and 13s have the mini

Yes, so one model year ago. One older than the current one.