An Exciting Time For Aviation in Barbados!

At least you’re still getting the 787

1 Like

VIRGIN ATLANTIC

On Saturday Virgin Atlantic started It’s flight to Trinidad and Tobago, more specifically the island of Tobago. The Airbus A330-300 serves routes to the Carnival Island Crop Over is better On Saturdays.

COPA AIRLINES

Copa, whom had once graced the islands of Barbados for 2 short years is making a return! Boeing 737-800’s will be used on the route and flights will make a return on September 28th.

UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES

DOWNGRADE - VIRGIN ATLANTIC

Due to low passenger amounts, Edinburgh to Barbados and Vice Versa Will be Slashed early on February 16th, 2021. The route to Manchester will be slashed too, but will make a return as areasonal route, as opposed to a year round one.

JETBLUE - DOWNGRADE

Due to Omicron hitting the US severely, 17 Routes Were slashed. This included the Newark - Bridgetown route, which will end on April 30th 2022.

AIR CANADA - DOWNGRADE

Recently, instead of the 787-8, Air Canada has decided to use a Boeing 737 MAX, as the season ends quite early in Barbados.

1 Like

Is it coming back for the summer? also JetBlue was supposed to stop JFK-BDA February first until the middle of may but it seems that they are still doing flights so couldn’t be me

1 Like

probably not

1 Like

damn, so txkf will have more JetBlue routes in the summer because KBOS will also come back in may. Insane TXKF W

1 Like

take what i said with a grain of salt cuz im not sure. maybe @CaptainZac would know

1 Like

ONE OFF VISIT - AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

The President of Argentina is scheduled to go to 3 Nations, the latter of the few being Barbados. The one-off service will be on February 7th and 8th.

2 Likes

CARIBBEAN AIRLINES

Caribbean airlines, in their novel "Reset Expectations branding, will now be flying SXM-BGI, using the 737-800 aircraft. The fights will begin on March 15th.

UNITED

With Jetblue’s Departure of BGI-EWR, United has taken the opportunity to seize the route, making it year round, rostering their B737-800’s and 737 MAX 8’s.

1 Like

TXKF>

mhm say your lies

oh wait lemme update here

Y’all don’t even have jetbridges lol :rofl:. At least we’ve had them for about a year and a half now

1 Like

have you had on average at least 1.935M people over the last 15 years?

CARIBBEAN AIRLINES

In Response to Virgin Atlantic’s new route to Scarborough, Caribbean Airlines has launched a new route from Tobago. It is operated under BW212/13 On Evenings. It Began on May 8th.

In other news, Caribbean Airlines will restart BGI-JFK and back with the Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft. It will begin on July 27th. sad i wont get to see it if i go to airventure

1 Like

Hello my fellow Oshkosh visitor

1 Like

it’ll be my first time tho

1 Like

You’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Caribbean*

Wouldn’t want more than we have lol, Island already crowded enough