An Exciting Time For Aviation in Barbados!

Is it coming back for the summer? also JetBlue was supposed to stop JFK-BDA February first until the middle of may but it seems that they are still doing flights so couldn’t be me

1 Like

probably not

1 Like

damn, so txkf will have more JetBlue routes in the summer because KBOS will also come back in may. Insane TXKF W

1 Like

take what i said with a grain of salt cuz im not sure. maybe @CaptainZac would know

1 Like

ONE OFF VISIT - AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

The President of Argentina is scheduled to go to 3 Nations, the latter of the few being Barbados. The one-off service will be on February 7th and 8th.

2 Likes

CARIBBEAN AIRLINES

Caribbean airlines, in their novel "Reset Expectations branding, will now be flying SXM-BGI, using the 737-800 aircraft. The fights will begin on March 15th.

UNITED

With Jetblue’s Departure of BGI-EWR, United has taken the opportunity to seize the route, making it year round, rostering their B737-800’s and 737 MAX 8’s.

1 Like

TXKF>

mhm say your lies

oh wait lemme update here

Y’all don’t even have jetbridges lol :rofl:. At least we’ve had them for about a year and a half now

1 Like

have you had on average at least 1.935M people over the last 15 years?

CARIBBEAN AIRLINES

In Response to Virgin Atlantic’s new route to Scarborough, Caribbean Airlines has launched a new route from Tobago. It is operated under BW212/13 On Evenings. It Began on May 8th.

In other news, Caribbean Airlines will restart BGI-JFK and back with the Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft. It will begin on July 27th. sad i wont get to see it if i go to airventure

1 Like

Hello my fellow Oshkosh visitor

1 Like

it’ll be my first time tho

1 Like

You’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Caribbean*

Wouldn’t want more than we have lol, Island already crowded enough

Oh U meant tourists :skull: I thought u meant population :sob:

1 Like

We’ve lost most of our cruise ships due to Covid, had a few last summer but they were not 2 popular, now we r getting a lot more this year but u guys recovers from. Rona quicker so u probably have more yeah, doesn’t mean ur better tho

1 Like