All Good Things Come to an End

WFC Members-

With great regret, I announce that I will be leaving the WFC after two and a half years. This decision does not come lightly, but recent events in my life have required me to re-evaluate my position here, for which I am grateful, and choose the path best for me.

Before I leave, I must recognize the entire WFC Moderation Team for their efforts. Multiple challenging tasks have been faced, and the forum would not be standing here today without them. A massive thanks go to @CaptainZac for his dedication to this place, which I hold dearly. I’ve made countless memories and developed great relationships, and I hope to retain those for years to come.

So, as I write my final remarks, I leave you with the cliché saying, “all good things come to an end.” It’s sad, but it’s true. I’ve truly enjoyed my time here, and I hope for nothing but the best for the forum and its members. :pray::heart:

Signing off,
Zack

11 Likes

Oh nooo… :cry:

I’ll miss you, Zack.

1 Like

You too, Bonnie. I’m always around on Discord. This isn’t the end.

3 Likes

Oh, I sadly don’t have you added on there, but happy to hear that it isn’t the end just yet.

Zachary#6868.

Now, off I go. So long, folks! :heart:

4 Likes

Zack,

Having you here was amazing and you have been and will always be such an amazing friend. Even though we live over 1000 miles apart, we have kept in touch, went to the same camp, played gold together, and even competed in color war. Who woulda thunk it.

I know this decision definitely did not come lightly and not having you around will be definitely an adaptation to say the least. You have made such a difference and really have helped grow the community. Thank you for always being there for us!

See you in 36 days. :heart:

4 Likes

goodbye zack :sob:

you were a good mod, and i wish you the best for the future.

Zack, thank you for everything, from being a great role model and leader, to a great friend. You were one of the main reasons of the success of the community, and we’re ever so grateful for the legacy that you left. I know you’ll go on to do great things in life, and this is only the beginning of your amazing aviation career. It’s been real getting to work alongside man, so sad to see you go

much love from Mich,

~Dev

2 Likes

Whether you’ll see this or not, this doesn’t matter. I won’t say much because I’m just out of words and heartbroken to see what was once the “2nd in command” of this wonderful community leaving. Who am I going to anmoy with Ew Blue and nEWark now? All the best for you, Zack! :broken_heart: :sob:

Love you Zack, thanks for being there for me when I needed you. I hope everything is going ok and that I’ll still see you somewhere.
See ya on the flip side. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As much as I enjoyed bothering you with my amazing music taste, it’s sad 2 see u go, now I’ll have less victims

1 Like

I WAS GONE FOR ONE DAY AND THIS HAPPENS

it’s sad to see you go :sob:

2 Likes

I have to say, I did not expect this to happen so shortly after the community has been established. On behalf of everyone else here, you will definitely be missed - but at the end of the day, it’s a small world, and let’s hope that we will cross paths in the future in some form or another.

3 Likes

Jeez, definetly not expected. Wishing you the best in the future!

3 Likes

Have you guys met each other irl before

1 Like

Yeah…

4 Likes

what’s this

Golf…

Well, I’m rather late, but we’ll all miss you. You have made a great impact to the community and the forum as a whole. Although we weren’t friends, I did have some great moments that involve you. Thank you for providing a wonderful time to new members and oldies alike, whether it is through humor or through how you shaped this community.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.