A Wish For The Holidays: Late Night With The Moderators Returns | Episode 6

A Wish For The Holidays: Late Night With The Moderators

Welcome back to LNWTM everyone! We are so excited to bring the 6th episode of Late Night, coming to you real soon!

The LNWTM stream will begin on 2021-12-12T02:00:00Z. We are excited to being you all this, along with a few surprises. So get wishing, and join us for A Wish for The Holiday with the Mods!

What Is LNWTM?

Late night with the moderators it’s a show that WFC ran since January 2021, and has grown to be a popular stream over the 5 episodes we had. And in March 2021, it made it away and never saw the light of day again… until now. We have refreshed it and made it much more accessible for everyone here while we were on a break from the show.

How Do I Join?

To join has been made more simple than ever before! If you would like to join the zoom webinar to get the clearest, fastest, and easiest access, feel free to click the register button at the top of the page to get notified when we go live. Even if you click register, you are not obligated to join, so we recommend to click it so you won’t miss it! You can also click the join button once the meeting has started, also at the top of this page. Lastly, you can watch it on YouTube, and the link to the stream will be made available 48 hours before the stream is live.

What Will Happen On The Stream?

On the stream, we will have fun games, competitions, and the ability to win never before seen prices on the WFC! Some of the moderators will be online, and we will have fun discussions about development of flight simulators, the future of the WFC, and some secrets that we may have planned. You won’t want to miss this! And, if you would like, you may join zoom meeting to be able to chat with us, live!

I Can’t Make It!

Don’t sweat it! Even if you want to hear us answer a juicy question you may have, you can still submit a question, and you can watch your question be answered in the replay. Please use this link , and we will pick some questions to answer on the street that you guys ask.

Thank you all, and we look forward to seeing you there!
https://youtu.be/ziQuwT6MQ5s

8 Likes

Excited!

3 Likes

AEEE its coming back!!!

1 Like

YouTube watch party gang :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This again

1 Like

Probs not gonna attend (cause I’m not a mod lol). But Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

why is the video unlisted?

1 Like

Thanks. Not unlisted anymore and we’re good. Stream countdown has started

3 Likes

Also, huge announcement coming during the stream, FYI

2 Likes

question, do any people who are not moderators ever come to this thing?

1 Like

Idk it will be my first time

1 Like

@TheGlobalAviator did last time

2 Likes

im not surprised lol

1 Like

Thank you all for an amazing show tonight! Congratulations to all the winners, you will be contacted!

Specifically @barbadian for winning trivia!

5 Likes

Me who was gonna look at the highlights but it’s 2 hours and 34 minutes :grimacing:

That’s how it typically is. I’m watching it atm.

Why I passed

1 Like

We are making a highlights video of about 10:00 :wink:

1 Like