737-MAX Production Thread!

@KTJ_Mitchell The Max 10 is out and about!

3 Likes

oooooh!!!
yess!!

1 Like

EI-HEN, MSN 62301
Ryanair’s first MAX-8200 has been delivered from Seattle to Dublin!

4 Likes

HEN

1 Like

737MAX-10 , N27751, MSN 66122 is undergoing taxi tests at RNT and RNO

2 Likes

noice
so FR got another MAX200

1 Like

Next up for Ryanair we have their second -8200, EI-HEZ MSN 62312! The aircraft was delivered yesterday from Seattle to Dublin, and will perform crew training flights before entering service later this year!

(Birlad)

6 Likes

ah yes, 21th

2 Likes

Next up we have PH-TFU, a 737-MAX 8 MSN 44652 being delivered to TUI! The aircraft flew from Seattle to Glasgow where it will be entering service with TUI in the near future!

(Credit in Image)

5 Likes

2 Max 8’s for United did flights today.

3 Likes

737 Max 10 took it second flight today.

4 Likes

ded thread

1 Like

Ja, give me a few days, will clear the backlog once I’m home in 2 days!

2 Likes

Alright, time to the clear the backlog…oh boy!

2 Likes

D-AMAX, MSN 44601, a 737-MAX 8 to TUIfly, the first 737-MAX to a German airline in the great TUI livery! The aircraft was delivered BFI-HAJ the other day, and will be entering service soon!

(Planespotters)

4 Likes

Next up, N109JS, MSN 43712, a 737-MAX 8 was delivered to Aeromexico recently, it was flown from Seattle to Mexico City, where it will enter service in the near future!

3 Likes

D-AMAX

i mean it aint lying

4 Likes

It is IndeeD A MAX

4 Likes

Clearing the thread once again, we have a MAX-8 going to Flydubai! The aircraft, registered as A6-FMM, MSN 60985 was delivered all the way from Seattle to Dubai via Shannon! The aircraft will be entering service in July with the airline, joining the other 13 MAX’s currently in their fleet!

(Credit in Image)

3 Likes

Next up, we have a special aircraft for Boeing and the MAX family, the 500th 737-MAX delivered to an airline! XA-BBB, MSN 43714 a 737-MAX 9 was delivered to Aeromexico the other day, as it was delivered from Seattle to Mexico City! The aircraft entered service with Aeromexico today!

(Credit in Image)

3 Likes