737-MAX Production Thread!

I mean, we’re just waiting for the first delivery now, they have a MAX-10 in their livery already which rolled out of Renton

1 Like

Certification: Am I a joke to u

1 Like

Yeah. Although, if I recall correctly, only N27753 is painted. Everything else is either the color of the metal sheets or in the Boeing livery.

4 Likes

Yup, currently they have 3 built that are going to them

N27751:

N27752:

N27753:

4 Likes

N27753 is a beaut. I’m going to add her to the United 2019 Livery Repaint Thread.

3 Likes

No.

I changed that. :wink:

2 Likes

So have I :wink:

Someone wants their TL3 revoked.

3 Likes

The thread isn’t yours, @KTJ_Mitchell said no so it’s no

Where did he say no? He also liked my post informing of my intentions, so. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In the damn thread bruh

For now was the key word. That has since changed.

@KTJ_Mitchell - do you mind if UA’s BXM is added?

2 Likes

Still undelivered

@anon94363592 - Please, go ahead

2 Likes

I hate you guys so much now :joy:

1 Like

First 737-MAX 8 for Lynx Air has now been painted in its full livery as well!

(V1 Images)

3 Likes

Eh, another airline to be quickly shot down by Air Canada, WestJet, and Flair :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, they only have orders for 3 planes right now, so I don’t think they’ll be getting assaulted by those 3 unless they really expand. Although they apparently are looking for leasing agreements for over 40 planes in the next 7 years

3 Likes

Single delivery for today, so here it is:

Air Canada taking their latest MAX-8 example. Specifically, the aircraft they took has a registration of C-GMIW and an MSN of 61246. The aircraft was delivered to the airline on its delivery flight from Seattle to Windsor, and it will be entering into service with Air Canada in the near future!

(ca350)

2 Likes