World Flying Community Official MUN Thread

oh

Our MUN classroom has swivel chairs and they’re super cool

How is this position paper?
Bolivia Position Paper.pdf (64.2 KB)

Problem: The roast that I have to do is 1:30. These two solutions will take about 2:30 mins to get through.

Answer? Two speeches for two speakers lists.

This is my roast

Almost everyone has been told to never post the personal information online, but yet, we all stumble across that one twitter post that might say something along the lines of,” Just found my social security card”, or,” Got a new credit card,” followed by a picture of their uncensored information. Internet privacy has been a problem ever since the internet became popular. With scam websites seemingly more common cat videos, we need a way to monitor and put a stop to people trying to access private information. Because of this, Bolivia proposes the Airborne Internet Service, or AIS for short. The AIS is a jet that works similar to a satellite, with a provider sending info to a jet instead of to a satellite. The main test aircraft would be the Boeing 767-300ER, which we chose because of its range and versatility. The jet would have a transmitter place towards the tail end of the plane. Information would be sent to the plane, and similar to a plagiarism checker, would check for suspicious activity. The suspicious activity would then be taken care of by a team either airborne or on the ground. Bolivia believes that this is a viable solution because it is relatively cost effective compared to a satellite, with a wide range of aircraft able to be used.The main advantage to the AIS is that the information being screened is localized, which means the jet has a better chance of catching the suspicious information. With the AIS, Bolivia hopes that digital privacy is safe.

2 Likes

timed it and it came out to 1:27.89

1 Like

But why an expensive and fuel hungry jet

S a t e l l i t e m y g u y

2 Likes

The AIS plan was created to be adaptable. It can be added on over 20 types of planes, each with their own fuel usage, range, and size.

1 Like

It can be operated on planes as small as the ATR-72-600 if needed.

1 Like

Conference tomorrow

SOCOMUN

I plotted with one of my friends to run a resolution group.

yay

1 Like

We both have similar policies. She’s Puerto Rico and I’m Bolivia.

1 Like

We’re off and away

In the bus

We’re done

1 Like

I should’ve thought this through better

1 Like

I just signed up for one of the hardest conferences on the west coast in one of the hardest committees.

1 Like

ok need help with kashmir?

also can I be India?