World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 7)

In McDonalds

1 Like

I eat rice sometimes

1 Like

Screw the disgusting sauce though

1 Like

Like that curry crap

1 Like

Two main parts of an Asian meal

  1. Rice
  2. Noodles
2 Likes

Ew sauce with rice

1 Like

And a s*** ton of vegetables

1 Like

Japanese, Thai, Indian, or one I’ve never had?

2 Likes

Japanese Curry is the best

1 Like

For Vietnamese people, I’m not sure about other countries, fish sauce, not salt.

2 Likes

I love rice and/or noodles and we have them in like 90% of what my family eats.

2 Likes

Fish Sauce is alright but on Rice?

1 Like

When your country has an island famous for fish sauce, it has to be big.

2 Likes

No, just as seasoning in general.

2 Likes

Okay, Imma go pack up. See ya in a few mins on my phone.

2 Likes

I’m gonna get food

1 Like

Remember, JBU972

2 Likes

i feel like what I wear to the airport usually stays the same.

  1. Shorts and a t-shirt (It doesn’t matter where we’re flying, I always wear this)

  2. A hoodie tied around my waist

  3. A messenger bag slung around my shoulder

  4. Long socks

  5. Sneakers

  6. Earbuds! (usually playing audiobooks)

  7. Headphones around my neck

1 Like

My room is actually in a somewhat presentable state rn

1 Like

Guys, no violence please.

1 Like