World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 7)

wikipedia says the 762 and 763 (both non-ER) have the exact same range as the 752

Well the 763 is a lie :joy:
It was built alongside the 752 with extra range and capacity

1 Like

“Name a more iconic duo”
I’ll wait

1 Like

me waiting for a more iconic trio than 707, 727 and 737

1 Like

Ok
There’s not
Boeing dominates the trios and duos :joy:

1 Like

btw 21h50min till I get unbanned (I’d update when it were 24h but I forgot lol)

@TheGlobalAviator oh no B739

1 Like

Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got
I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Bronx!)
Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got
I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Bronx!)

1 Like

Wwwhwhwhwheh

1 Like

Is flightaware down for y’all?

1 Like

me who doesn’t use FlightAware

1 Like

grabs stuffed dog

2 Likes

And then the Asian parents dissolve your existence

2 Likes

Why does the stuffed dog smell of rice

2 Likes

When you get a A instead of a A+

2 Likes

I’m Asian. It’s not a meal unless there’s rice.

2 Likes

Welp guess I’m not a Asian

1 Like

Only about five people in my English class got As. I’m one of them.

2 Likes

McDonalds

2 Likes

Rice Burger is a thing here

1 Like