World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 4)

Am I excited? To be honest, yes

Yep. And I only got a 36 hour notice

Oof
My teeth were really sore the first week

1 Like

Karen Alpert is helping me get through it in a calm and fun manner.

I’m not fine with the fact they’re gonna be on my teeth for the next 4-5 years.

Bike accident. Don’t ask.

you look tired

1 Like

I got 5 hours of sleep

1 Like

And have been depressed for the past 4 years

They’re doing my sister’s first. Fack

SI is a good question forget it I have to a little more than one of the other

I’ll see you in Neverland. Be careful with Peter Pan, he screams. Peace.

1 Like

like I said above, it is a formal process that would take >2yrs.

it doesn’t have a “lower standard”, it simply is speeding up how fast the vaccines get in arms. This is probably the only option to avoid a big wave in the US.

One of the first things on the CDC’s website is this Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC. I would assume that they wouldn’t “care” about it, because many clinical trials showed great after margins.

I don’t have the benefits that Americans and other rich countries get. The Sputnik Vaccine here is going to the highest bidder. There is a good chance that I won’t get the vaccine – not because I don’t want, because I couldn’t get it.

I haven’t checked the credibility fully, but in a short search I found this: Covid-19 vaccine did not kill every animal it was tested on - Full Fact

i wouldn’t understand how this worked. Research participants have to report that they feel everyday, but the vaccines are getting distributed everywhere, and people arent keeping a journal like the research participants.

I think it would be best to keep all COVID-19/COVID-19 vaccine discussions to a PM. It is a sensitive topic for many, and while I personally believe that it is an important one, others may disagree.

Thank you for understanding. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m just starting to realize that there’s gonna be a chainsaw apparatus on my teeth for the next 4 years.

Forced by parents?

2 Likes

Why could I do invisalign? This sucks donkey balls.

chainsaw apparatus?

1 Like

I refuse to call them braces. They will now be referred to as chainsaw apparatus.

2 Likes

ohh…why u getting chainsaw apparatus btw?

1 Like