World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 4)

I was exactly like that 5 years ago

1 Like

Asked the guy, didn’t get a response :disappointed:

2 Likes

I said I heard it.
Just like people heard the vaccine is safe, yet no one knows, it’s not even FDA approved

1 Like

I’d make it lighter and more yellow/golden tbh… (if u mean the belly)

1 Like

Yeah that would be better

1 Like

Wait…

Oh no

CRAP CRAP CRAP I’M NOT READY FOR BRACES YET!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I HATED BRACES
2.5 years :unamused:
Worth it though

Cue the Invisalign ad.

Braces?!? I will never ever wear those. Even if I need to.

1 Like

I dont want to do this again; all ill say is that: it’s authorized for emergency use by the FDA, because getting approved takes >2yrs, and its still just as safe as any FDA-approved vaccine.

1 Like

It’s for emergency use.
That doesn’t mean it’s fully approved. Just for those who desperately need it and when cases are high. That doesn’t make it fully approved

2 Likes

yes, thats whats I said.

Yes, its distributed from high risk to low risk. Not rly when the cases are high, because a 2nd or 3rd wave can come even if the cases are low.

Well if it’s approved for emergency use there’s no difference why it shouldn’t be fully approved
Unless it’s approval is at a higher level. Which really makes you think of why would emergency use have a lower standard? Wouldn’t they be concerned about the health risks?

Look if you feel comfortable with injecting something into your arm that killed every ferret in the testing labs go ahead.

There is no long term research. The people who take it are the long term research.

1 Like

This is f****** happening

Am I ready? No

Am I committed? No

You’re getting braces right now?

1 Like