World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

tonight, i wear a hat, james wears a hat & hammond stands behind a low wall

1 Like

S 1-11: Actual Information
S 12: Losing information, although humor picks up
S 13-on: LOL

1 Like

TONIGHT!

I WEAR A HAT,

RICHARD WEARS A HAT,

AND JAMES WEARS A HAT

1 Like

And I wear a hat

A Seahawks hat

what’s your favorite episode? i love the one where they are at the nardo speedring.

1 Like

TONIGHT!

I stop for Petrol,

Richard steals some tyres,

and James eats a Banana

Another S17 intro

That’s a good one, I like the Lorry driver one in the mountains , that’s fun to watch!

is any mod active right now, except for Zac

1 Like

@mods

Hey Adrian! I’m here!

2 Likes

ok thanks, I will ask something later for you to do if able

1 Like

That was vague but ok

2 Likes

bruh

Not valid. Tagging @moderators doesn’t work, either.

#mods :wink:

#itwontworklol

@Zach what is up with that guy in the KATL topic?