World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

english class not working… again…

Remember when I got suspended?

remember when i wanted to get banned? i still do

Remember when I got suspended in IFC?

If I were to use 4 words to describe that test, it would be…

1 Like

if i had to choose a new username it would be PleaseBanMe

2 Likes

The distance between MPTO-SVMI is 747 nm.

Hello

“A wise son brings joy to his father;
A dull son is his mother’s sorrow.”

This is horrible, they won’t let you watch Top Gear? I just watch on my phone usually though

Old or New Top Gear?

The old one with Clarkson, Hammond and May is best. I actually watching right now.

1 Like

Good job, correct answer

1 Like

What series are you watching?

I’m just watching a ‘Best of’ video for Season 15.

1 Like

Ah yes, very good! I actually just finished a similar video, but for Season 12

1 Like

Was it by a guy on YouTube called incT?

i’m watching old top gear , drivetribe & the grand tour

1 Like

Yeah, you probably know!

Season 13 intros onwards are the best :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. His videos are pretty good.