World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)


:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

@anon12893140

2 Likes

Should post it in the screenshot thread from @anon94363592 :wink:

2 Likes

You know how coins in America are known for being really unclean?

2 Likes

Yeah, why you mention it?

2 Likes

I swallowed three when I was 4. They still havenโ€™t came out yet.

1 Like

Fun going through TSA eh?

2 Likes

I have a penny that Iโ€™d feel comfortable consuming.
I drenched it in hand sanitizer, then lit it on fire and let it burn for like 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Ah yes, who doesnโ€™t love a crispy coin?

2 Likes

Would you like it baked, fried or poisoned with alcohol and chemicals?

2 Likes

A delicacy in many countries :sunglasses:

2 Likes

One fried Penny please! Could you add a sprinkle of salt as well? Thanks!

2 Likes

That would cost $55 USD, even though it costs literally 5 cents to make.

Printer cartridges be like

1 Like

Coming right up. Do be aware, side effects may include dizziness, nausea, constipation, coughing blood, poisoning, and or death.
Fried Penny Foods Ltd is not responsible for any unwanted side effects or problems.

3 Likes

I am back

2 Likes

Go to school?

2 Likes

Yes I do, I am very happy

2 Likes

Great to hear! Whatcha learn?

2 Likes

I was watching this South Korean social experiment and itโ€™s helping me restore my faith in humanity.

1 Like

I just realized that Iโ€™m not happy, I just donโ€™t care anymore :joy:

1 Like