World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

F

ew dark mode

1 Like

We shall figure it out

2 Likes

Microscopic tires

1 Like

Oh yes, the original meme

1 Like

Starting with just me, and you

2 Likes

hold on, gonna find that post

1 Like

@Rolls full quote from the post:

“Oh, I guess you guys, have not heard? Airlines are doing budget cuts and they decided to completely remove landing gear from their aircraft. however, to replace these they decided to add microscopic tyres to the bottom of the engines, it saves money for the airline but still performs at the same level as the older wheels! (probably…)”

1 Like

Please don’t plagiarize from Ryanair
Thanks!

1 Like

And I oopps

2 Likes

And I oopps

1 Like

@Adrian_K

1 Like

Good Evening everyone!

2 Likes

Good Evening John!

2 Likes

Hi Ethan! How are you doing today?

2 Likes

I’m good! I’m now on holiday

2 Likes

Nice! You travel anywhere?

2 Likes

No :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh wait, who am I kidding? Turns out COVIDis still here

1 Like

So, my mom just told me I’m a waste of time, energy, money, and space.

I know, I hate myself too. :confused:

That’s a little harsh…

As much as we joke around sometimes, if you ever need something or someone to talk to reach out to @safeguarding

1 Like