World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Thanks.

So…A320 or 737?

Should I make “Nevada” by Vicetone my signature song for my streams?

  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

The UA B39M is not very great. It has mediocre leg room and the first class seats look less than desirable.

Sir, let me introduce you to American Airlines…

1 Like

Compared to American, United Airlines is heaven.

I remember ordering this on American Airlines and it was actually delicious until I made the mistake of putting on the dijon mustard

United Airlines might not have the best interiors in narrowbodies, but 757s and up are very good

1 Like

I’ve flown their B752s and they’re amazing!

The only thing I remember from this flight is watching the movie “Moana” for five hours straight XD.

1 Like

Boeing better build an NMA, this aircraft NEEDS a good successor, not whatever Airbus is doing by stretching an aircraft and adding fuel tanks…

1 Like

2 Likes

In France:

So you know our A321neo?

Yeah

So…what if we added a fuel tank

A321LR

But…what if we add another fuel tank?

A321XLR

2 Likes

Good lord, can’t wait until that page is reality

1 Like

It’s like pokemon evolutions.

Your neo is evolving!

1 Like

See, I’m surprised Delta hasn’t ordered them yet

1 Like

#fake

1 Like

I WANT IT TO BE REAL!

2 Likes

I think we might see something this Summer

1 Like

Being honest, perfect time to launch