World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

@discobot fortune

I am secretly Rolls.

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

H o w ?

hi there roll-e-o’s

according to discobot

1 Like

Omg that’s amazing. :rofl:

Gimme some Rolleos. :yum: :rofl:

Update:

I’ve taken a closer look at the problem, and I can definitely fix it.

2 Likes

Proceeds to turn your car into an automatic.

We’re not talking about the car. I can fix my bike tire.

The car is gonna get fixed. I’m bringing it to a shop on Monday.

1 Like

Tyre.

Do you really want to do this lol

2 Likes

Yes. :smiling_imp:

Brohdee.

Tire.

1 Like

Well now that’s just offensive

2 Likes

Brohdee from Colourado

1 Like

How so… :pleading_face: :rofl:

Bwody.

Bwodee. :crazy_face:

I’m calling you Bonaire again

Why, meanie. :pleading_face:

RollsieBollsieWollsie.

No.

Of course.

Wait, you don’t actually call it the wrong way?!

tbf i just write what looks better for me

colour and favourite look better than color and favorite imo, but all the rest is :face_vomiting:

ik im weird

1 Like