World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

Steals your subie.

>:3

Stick shift: “allow me to introduce myself”

1 Like

Does it have numbers on it? :rofl:

The shift pattern? All cars do unless you’re one of the (no offense) weirdos that replace the knob with a katana handle.

1 Like

Bro I saw that a few days ago

Yea. My dad has a manual, but the leather wore out lol.

Do you think I’m unable to drive a manual or smth? :rofl:

1 Like

Where’d Mitch go?

1 Like

Just sharing the microsoft document with Brody

3 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

When will you re open my topic lmao.

Also, does anyone ever call you Mitch? :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

I usually go by John at school, but a couple of my teachers over the years in middle school and high school have called me that

2 Likes

Oh interesting lol.

For some people, people here call me Bon, idk why lmao.

And at school, just my real name.

1 Like

Among the names I have had:

John
Mitch
Mitchell
Mr. Mitchell (This teacher almost always called everyone by their last name like this, he was actually quite an awesome teacher if I’m being honest)

3 Likes

Funny lol.

1 Like

My one teacher says my name in an Italian way lol, idk why, must’ve found it funny lmao.

1 Like

What about on the internet lmao.

1 Like

Among the other things this teacher did, one of my favourite things if he no one volunteered for an activity or something like that, he would choose someone and would then say “You have been voluntold”. Seriously, school would be so awesome if all teachers were like him

3 Likes

KTJ
John
Mitch
Mitchell

1 Like

Nice. Sadly, my previous math teacher from 1/2 years ago sucked… Because of him, I now failed my class and am probably going to get bullied after this summer is over, lol…

1 Like

Ah, I see. It always dissapoints me when teachers simply suck at doing their jobs and when criticsized they say it is the student’s fault and not themselves.

1 Like