World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

New Home Screen, messaging system, and mail. There is more, I just forgot the other stuff

Hm, K.

I don’t even have a working phone rn lmao.

Oh right, aren’t you guys finally getting features than Android has had since the beginning?

2 Likes

Pretty much. We still can’t play videos on our lock screens

1 Like

Eh, why would you want to be able to lol.

Live pictures are the closest thing :man_shrugging:

Not gonna lie, never knew that was possible. I just set mine to this:

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames You are correct with Airbuses being computers. I’m flying a study-level A319 rn, and once you take off, just hit A/P1 and the plane will fly itself to landing.
Programing the MCDU (the flight computer) for automated flight is a bit of a b*tch, but flying the plane is surprisingly simple.

2 Likes

Then what’s the fun in flying those? If all you do is takeoff, just takeoff, leave, and enter another flight to takeoff, and do that over and over again :joy:

1 Like

I usually fly the 737, which is quite easy too, but at least you have to manually set the altitude and sh*t.

1 Like

At least you get to do something in that

And then there’s your 737-200

I really like flying the 732. Slightly annoying on longer flights as you can’t step away for too long because there’s no auto throttle, but it’ll hold within 10kts for a while so long as you don’t hit rough air.

1 Like

I done messed up.

That’s exactly what AP is supposed to do. To help flying the aircraft, not doing every single thing from climb to landing.

What d you guys think of this crap I made? :thinking:

To be fair, it’s called autopilot, not assistpilot.

1 Like

Looks Russian

2 Likes

Really? The Russians did have rather crazy designs, like me.

Honestly, when I make planes/rockets in KSP, only the weird designs work, like that weird thing for example, like damn, I once managed to make a box the size of a house fly, but normal airliners? Can’t build those for some reason, lmao.

Holy crap, how did I even do that lmao.

Holy crap, I made it lmao.