World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 16)

Yea I guess, lol.

I mean, nobody should expect the best food to be at a fast food chain, lol.

1 Like

Actially it’s made from ground beef. I don’t recall something specifically called hamburger meat

1 Like

A hamburger is a sandwich

Change my mind

3 Likes

Hamburger is also just another term for ground beef. That’s where the sandwich gets it’s name.

2 Likes

The hamburger was named after the German port city of Hamburg lol, not the meat inside

3 Likes

what the actual heck

Oh

For some reason, the creation of the burger is highly disputed.

3 Likes

This could probably explain why:

‘‘Considerable evidence suggests that either the United States or Germany (the city of Hamburg) was the first country where two slices of bread and a ground beef steak were combined into a “hamburger sandwich” and sold. There is some controversy over the origin of the hamburger because its two basic ingredients, bread and beef, had been prepared and consumed separately for many years in different countries before their combination. Shortly after its creation, the hamburger quickly included all of its currently typically characteristic trimmings, including onions, lettuce, and sliced pickles.’’

Source

This could possibly be since the Hamburg steak was in fact invented in Germany but was first eaten as a sandwich in its modern form in the US.

1 Like

Yes, it technically is a sandwich, so no, I can’t change your mind on that.

I dunno, the aliens never briefed me on this

li9ght.

Do you like anime?

I don’t watch anime

Hmm. Oki.

Have Discord? :thinking:

Hey @CaptainZac!

oh yay @CaptainZac

For the first time in forever, my flight didn’t crash after an ULH

2 Likes

yes
Squirrel#7266