World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

We’re all talking about Airbus and Boeing.

Lockheed secretly making a new commercial aircraft
I wish lol

Exactly, and that is the reason why (larger) widebodies are less efficient on shorter flights compared to their narrowbody counterparts.

There’s not a demand for multiple cargo aircraft though

At least not in the US or most cargo airlines

That’d be more PC than the A220 and A350 combined

1 Like

Do you mean a cargo A330-300?

Can’t make that assumption

We’re talking about the people who made the L-188, Super Connie, and the L-1011 here

Exactly

Look the L-1011

No plane was more PC than that until the 757/767 I’d say, or maybe the A320

Also they’re the ones who make the F-35

Speaking of LockMart:

You do know the 757/767 were analog right?

Idk what your definition of a computer is

I thought they always were glass…

THEYRE FROM THE EARLY 80S DUDE

show me an analog 757 or 767 then lol

Nope, not required anywhere unless the business requires

Yes, they WERE until Icelandair and a few cargo operator had the best idea in the world(!) to…

They were

I know
Bruh they were fine before
Then got ruined

1 Like

Yeah, what a wonderful analog cockpit! (Ignore the computer screens, they are there for decoration)

image

Analog compared to today

Glass cockpit is not FULL glass cockpit btw

Even the A300
Dang it UPS

image