World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)


incorrect quotes generator knows

2 Likes

i want my food :tired_face:

2 Likes

you told me to eat tho

1 Like

eat what,

2 Likes

3 meals

1 Like

Rolls is a food

2 Likes

i’m not gonna eat my friend

1 Like

your what

@CaptainZac
answer me now

1 Like

i would, rolls tastes like tomato, id say he’d fit good on a fish sandwich (aka karp)

1 Like

and how do u know dis :flushed:

1 Like

I forgot to lock my car when I went to school today

1 Like

hes a red circle, i thought he was a big tomato once when trying to make a sandwich :disappointed:

2 Likes

lmao why

1 Like

Because I forgot

2 Likes

Bro I taste like nutella. Tried it myself.

3 Likes

Eww rolls how are you even so flexible

1 Like

1 Like

you now you’re in trouble when he says la la la

1 Like

How are you?

1 Like

I was (finally) going to do homespotting, but the runway changed :cry:

1 Like