World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

1 Like

Good morning!

1 Like

@Rolls

1 Like

@BonaireDude

1 Like

Oh?

3 Likes

Should I fork out money to pay for business class when flying to London eventually? Finnair currently cheapest

2 Likes

Depends on how much it is. What are they charging?

1 Like

how is the rolls

2 Likes

yes. he is. i even have proof if youd like to see it

2 Likes

@discobot fortune

do i secretly love @Rina?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes

3 Likes

wait what

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

@discobot fortune

should fish cigarettes be flagged?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

2 Likes

I mean it’s kinda true.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP THE BOT SAID IT LESS GOOO

2 Likes

bruh what you mean rolls :scream:

2 Likes

n-no its bugged!

2 Likes

i-its l-lying…!

2 Likes