World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 1)

Leader isn’t moderator, instead of TL3, it should be TL4. Not instead of mod, leader.

Is it possible for there to be a theme that is inclusive of all 3 holidays?

I know that a leader is not a moderator. I know that from the GAC. That is why I think that what I said should be it. Or maybe just have it as “ the closest position you can be without being a TL4.”

I would suggest making a #features request for that.

We will not be doing that, so plz don’t waste your time

I’m perfectly happy wasting my time. I have too much time anyways

1 Like

We might be going to founders soon

@PHX_Aviation my family said the next time we fly somewhere it will be to PHX! When I go there can you planespott me? It will most likely be in 2021

1 Like

Um sir I’m gonna have to flag that
https://community.worldflying.org/t/i-was-a-girl-in-the-village-doing-alright/1030?u=aviation2929
I actually did but I realized I shouldn’t have

Demotion incoming… (jk)

1 Like

Wait so @CaptainZac closed a topic created by… @CaptainZac? Okay then…Zac you have some wild ideas that is all I am going to say

Um… correct. I honestly just made it because there hasn’t been a post in one hour, so I want to get some activity back

2 Likes

I would have flagged it myself lol. :joy:

1 Like

If its on a weekend possibly. You’ll just have to tell me the exact dates and times

1 Like

Hello everyone

So this is really an Off-Topic discussion? Okay, the most off topic thing I can think of:

What manufactuer makes the best Cheese Grater? Personally I look BROMCO but that is just me

1 Like

I make the best homemade cheese pizza

1 Like

Ok, I will when it happens. It will most likely be an AA flight from DFW

1 Like

Has anyone watched air crash investigation right before going on flight?
I wake up at 3AM to catch flights and I was up at 11 watching air crash investigation, its fun especially when you sleep and get to think about it.
Yeah I was on the plane like, Remember those 5 aircrash investigations I watched last night, what are the chances that that would happen? All while sittng at the gate (I think I got first class that flight) (it was from KDFW-KLGA)

1 Like

ok

1 Like