World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 1)

This is the weirdest sandwich ever

1 Like

Granola bar

1 Like

Biryani.

2 Likes

One of these bad boys

because you can take one bite out of it in january, stick it in the pocket of your ski jacket and not touch it until next january and it’ll be the same as it was a year ago. Plus they have the same leathery feel no matter if you’re eating it at -40°F or 110°F.

We want this to be a very durable sandwich.

6 Likes

lol what is the name of them i may gotta look them up :slight_smile:

Power Bar. The original Peanut Butter flavor is straight up the best. I know some people that absolutely think they’re disgusting but I genuinely like them for the reasons I have stated above.

1 Like

Ima buy one lol

1 Like

You wont regret it. (Hopefully)

1 Like

Gets sick

Lol jk

do they taste good?

Depends on who you ask. The best way I can describe it, is that it tastes the way that you’d a stereotypical protien bar tastes.

So, they’re kinda bland but have enough sweetness/peanut butter taste to balance it out.

1 Like

ok ima give it a try :slight_smile:

Ight. Depending on where you live, your best bet to get some is probably Amazon because I haven’t seen an in the supermarkets for quite some time.

Edit: they’re not on Amazon but Walmart has a 12 pack box of them for sale online for $17.50.

Edit 2: if what I’ve read correctly, the OG power bar (which is what is was talking about) got discontinued. If you find a place where you are actually able to get them let me know.

1 Like

Why does Justin Timberlake sound like Justin Timberlake from *NSYNC?

Back to the sandwich now:

Some of these (they sound as hard at rocks and aren’t very chewy either)

1 Like

I made the mistake of buying some of those before hiking one of the 14ers. I felt energized but I took a bit of gagging to get a couple of those down.

1 Like

Anyway, back to the sandwich.

2 Likes

You make me hungry :angry:

Those are the best!

1 Like

I ate potato waffles and hash browns !!

And I drank tea too !

1 Like

As you all probably know by now, Joseph R. Biden Jr, the Democratic nominee for president of United States has won the election. This will be the only message here regarding the presidential election in order to keep this non-political. We are not gonna talk about it, and we are going to continue on with our normal aviation life. Thank you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes