World Flying Community NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge 2022

Hey WFC,

Just like last year, today will begin our second annual March Madness Competition. March Madness is the series of games played by the NCAA (college sports) as a championship to see who is the best best basketball team.

As always, there is 64 teams and 1 winner. Brackets are able to be filled out online. We have created a group for the WFC. The link to join is below. This competition is just a friendly competition. Whoever creates the best bracket that is closest to what ends up happening in real life will win!

Feel free to talk all about March Madness in #march-madness. If you do not have access, please send a PM to @moderators. Thanks you!

THE PASSWORD TO JOIN IS “WFC”

4 Likes

It’s all fun and games until you have joined and then you realize you know literally nothing about NCAA basketball. :joy::skull:

Couldn’t be me

1 Like

I filled mine out

1 Like

I completely guessed…

1 Like

hello there

1 Like

So excited for this!!

1 Like

I am ready to see Arizona destroy everybody and take home that famous trophy.

2 Likes

Could be a chance. Hottest team in the country

1 Like

Let’s go UCLA…. :man_shrugging::expressionless:

1 Like

My bracket is already screwed thx to USF losing and Iowa and Kentucky.

1 Like

Am I able to still join or no?

I think the tournament has already begun but I don’t know if you can still join halfway

1 Like

I don’t see a join button when I click the link so I dunno if I can or not.

1 Like

I’ll open it up so you can join.

2 Likes

Still no option to join. :skull::skull::skull:

Oh well lol.

1 Like

How tf am I second in the bracket :skull:

The odds in anyone getting a perfect bracket is 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808. Never done before.

4 Likes

After tonight Arizona is looking very good for a championship appearance and maybe win.

I think Gonzaga is going to win it. They are number 1 in the county