World Flying Community Fantasy Football 2021

It’s game time. That’s right! It’s time for football 2021! The American football, that is. Anyway, now that all the Europeans are gone, welcome to fantasy football! For those of you who don’t know what fantasy football is, it’s basically where you draft your own NFL team and compete against other people. We have created our own fantasy football league for the WFC, and the winner will get some never before seen prizes from the WFC!

While we will have a set draft time, which you should be there for an order to get the best players, you are not required to be there, and it will auto draft your team free with the best players available if you are not there. It’s completely free to join, so even if you don’t know anything about football, we recommend that you play and have fun. If it does give you an error that the league is full, just shoot me a message and I’ll increase the size as needed. Thank you everyone, and good luck!

6 Likes

what lol

We did it for March madness, so we’re gonna try it again for football. Fantasy football is pretty fun so why not lol.

2 Likes

I kinda hoped this was for Football (Soccer) tbh

2 Likes

Not sure what this is but…okay sounds noiceee :+1::+1:

How does fantasy football work?

@IF787

1 Like

Oh heck yeah!

2 Likes

Made a team👀

1 Like

For anyone else joining, it may give you an error. Just shoot me a PM and I’ll fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

just joined

1 Like

I don’t have an account sorry.

1 Like

what is this even about?

1 Like

Sorry, it’s an American thing. You have to basically guess what will happen.

oh…

Can we please get at least 1 more? We need just 1 more to make it 6 so we can start the league!

2 Likes

Sorry but idrc about football

Its fun and you don’t have to like football to play it.

Is there a tennis one