World Flying Community Awards 2022

World Flying Community Awards 2022

Hello everyone! As annual tradition, we are excited to bring back the World Flying Community Awards! For the past two new years, we have brought all aspects of the aviation world together to create a community award show. Who knows, even some of these awards may be presented by the moderators themselves! After voting closes on 2022-12-27T04:59:00Z, we will begin the process of preparing the awards and getting them ready for all of you.

We are so excited to bring this back to all of you, and we hope you all have fun! Remember, we’re not just a community, we’re family!

LINK TO VOTE FOR THE 2022 WORLD FLYING COMMUNITY AWARDS

7 Likes

Thank you Zac for hosting this!

2 Likes

Round 1 Of Projections

Hey all!

Now that we are about halfway into the awards voting, we can make a few projections. These are made due to the fact that is is mathematically unlikely that anything else will catch up in the votings. See some more below:

Close Races

We also have some races that are pretty close, featured below.

Also credit to the person who posted these templates online that I now can’t find lol.

Note that polls are still open, and if you have not voted for the awards, 1 vote can make or break the results!

1 Like

Round 2 Of Projections

Close Races

VOTING STILL OPEN!

Nominees for community awards:

Member of the year:

New user of the year:

6 Likes

Moi? New user of the year, dang! I’m honored! :smiley:

1 Like

Fort Lauderdale and Miami?!, Keep the So-Flo Going!

Honestly, it doesn’t matter who wins user of the year, I’m just honored to be one of the nominees, good luck to whoever wins : - )

i didn’t vote on any airline or airport because i have no knowledge of them

All the legacy 5

Hey all! Polls are now closed, and here are the final results! All results for members will be posted either Thursday night or Friday :slight_smile:

FINAL PROJECTION

3 Likes

wait what the heck

1 Like

I missed it but I should definitely get most annoying community member

1 Like

Ayy, let’s go, Denver pulled through!

2 Likes