World Flying Community Airline Livery Bracket Challenge

World Flying Community Airline Livery Bracket Challenge

Hi all! We are so excited to introduce our newest challenge to all of you. This new game will be an airline livery bracket challenge. You get to go into the website, select which livery you think will win in a bracket type style, and each person will have their own overall winner. This is an almost identical format to what you see in the NCAA tournament.

Every day, 3 random WFC users will select the livery that will move on. The users will alternate, so it remains a fair game. It may be a bit hard to convey over text exactly what I mean, but you’ll get it. For now, all you need to know is that you are now free to go into the website linked below and select your favorite airline liveries.

Once your bracket is submitted, as long as you stay in the same browser, every time you click the link below, your bracket will open with what you selected, and the bracket will be updated daily.

Please make sure you vote for everything before you submit your WFC username. And by the way, there’s almost at 0% chance anyone will get it all right, as the odds of getting a perfect bracket in this scenario is about 1 in 4,294,967,296. Nonetheless, good luck!

(Staff is encouraged to participate)
Link To The WFC 2022 Airline Livery Bracket Challenge

6 Likes

What is with these “brackets”

I picked my favorite liveries so I won’t be close at all
On some both options were bad too :joy:

Same :joy:

Just submitted!

1 Like

Joining right now

None of the liveries come up for me?

Also, do I have to submit my email, sounds a bit weird

They already have it with your account though

I did it :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Hi all!

The first round of voting was conducted between 3 random users, and the results are in! You can check to see how your brackets did by going to the website I have linked below. Good luck!

FYI, the points system isn’t working, so the placements will be off, but we hope to have them working real soon!
Link

3 Likes

I’m confused what do the X’s mean?
Because I only have a couple and I doubt I did that well

1 Like

Two things.

First, the points are working again so everyone’s points are real now.

Second, as of right now, we have only done the top left bracket. So we have only done those four in the top left in the first round at this point. Every day we will do a new section of the bracket. Tomorrow will be the bottom left, then top right, then bottom right. Then we will repeat the process for the second and third round.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarification

The BOTTOM LEFT BRACKET has now been put into the system! Good luck!
Link

3 Likes

Sorry all, I totally forgot to put in the votes yesterday. Please use the link below to view the updated results.
Link

The top right first round is now complete. Since I kind of accidentally forgot today, the bottom right will take place tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hi all!

The final bracket for round 1, the bottom right has been entered in! Good luck!
Link

2 Likes

@CaptainZac when I click it it makes me do the bracket again

You have to be on the same browser and device as originally filled out on.

1 Like

oh ok