World Flying Community 1 Year Anniversary Tracking Thread

:world_flying: World Flying Community 1 Year Anniversary Tracking Thread :world_flying:

No, this isn’t the OFFICIAL day of the 1 year anniversary, but we are excited to being you the WFC 1 year anniversary tracking thread. The anniversary is just around the corner, on October 25, so we will be providing updates here for you as we develop new features, games, prizes, and more for the WFC.

In This Thread We Will Post…

• Updates
  • Exciting Announcements
  • Prize and Giveaway Opportunities
  • Celebrations
  • Events
  • and much more!

You Can Stay Updated Too

The sole reason we are here and created this forum is for you. All of the moderations are here for you. We will be updating you here all of the information and events that will be going on as soon as they are ready. We believe in creating an environment in which you will never have to hold your breath in suspense. Now, we can’t promise everything will go to plan, but what we can promise is that you will ALWAYS be informed everything for this celebration will be announced as soon as it’s ready, and it’s all coming along fast.

Thank You! :world_flying:

18 Likes

nice!

1 Like

Can’t wait to the first event to be announced!

1 Like

Interesting… Can’t wait :smiley:

On a joker side…Can’t wait to see @BonaireDude being announced as a new mod @PlanesAndGames

3 Likes

So basically it all began like this

5 Likes

Awesome!!!

3 Likes

Actually no it began like this:

in a pm

Zac: Hey pls join this forum

True ogs know World Flight Community.

8 Likes

I’M SAYING HOW MY JOURNEY BEGAN OK?

3 Likes

You didn’t specify hehe.

4 Likes

shut

4 Likes

Really? I saw a video promoting the WFC on Zac’s YouTube channel (since then it was taken down) and I joined. I’ve been here ever since.

4 Likes

I discovered the WFC completely by accident.

I was just looking up something on Google, I forgot precisely what it was, and I came across the WFC. I decided to join and well, here I am.

6 Likes

IF 21.4 details

3 Likes

Yes, now that I think about it. I was looking for an IF blog post (or something like that.)

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames your discord pm brought me here…

4 Likes

Wow I’ve never seen him speak that language

3 Likes

Yep, that’s how it started.

4 Likes

My existence here in the WFC is because of infinity :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Oi (Great Britain Karp intensifies)

4 Likes