Why did you join WFC

Hello everyone this question is to everyone why did you join WFC?

I joined because it’s nice and because @USA_ATC told me to join many times

5 Likes

I joined because of @CaptainZac posting videos of it on his YT channel. I’m so happy I joined. The WFC is like another family to me.

3 Likes

That nice :slight_smile:

lol yeah. I’m sure that I would have gotten a PM sometime on the IFC with someone asking me to join.

Lol many people from the IFC told me to join

Yeah.

1 Like

I got mass PMed by Zac on IFC

6 Likes

@Zach you know my story

1 Like

Sure do. These people don’t though.

1 Like

Yea i know

1 Like

Maybe you should tell them.

1 Like

I already PMd him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zac bribed me. Jk.

Zac told me about his “master plan” and I offered to provide assistance. This “assistance” was more or less moral support. :joy:

1 Like

I plead the fifth

3 Likes

Lol I remember that @USA_ATC said that half of the gang (PM) was there then I finally said I will join and now I am here

1 Like

Well to be fair, you didn’t know a discourse community was in the works until it was ready lol. That’s when the World Flight (not flying) Community was a thing

1 Like

Fair. I knew about the OG forum on that other service. That was the original plan.

3 Likes

Yeah, and then after the first day there was no posts for a week :joy:

1 Like

Lmao. Seems like things turned out alright here, though!

1 Like

They sure did. Discourse is the best. They make ay community of any size engaged.

I also want to take this time to thank the other moderators. Y’all really have done more than you could imagine and I thank you for that! Discourse has done a lot to keep the community engaged, but aq community is never good without great people to moderate and keep the discussion going. Also thank you to all the community members for continuing to visit the WFC daily!

2 Likes