Which pizza chain is better

• Papa Johns
  • Dominos
  • Pizza Hut
  • Little Caesars

0 voters

1 Like

I’m going Little Ceasars because the value for price is great.

Domino’s is ok. Pizza Hut isn’t that good imo (they never put enough sauce on and they’re the most expensive one). We don’t really have Papa John’s out here so I don’t really have an opinion on it.

PizzaRev (if they could slice their pizzas evenly)

Domino’s from this list
Otherwise it’s Pizza Express and Pizza By The Bay

none of those

dominos easily

tryna be different

1 Like

Papa johns most consistently good pizza from the 4 options

nah i just prefer actual italian pizza from italian restaurants

2 Likes

the question was to pick from the options, you tryna be different and not pick one. u not carti, u not special

1 Like

also Italian made pizza is kinda mid tbh, I’ve had it in Italy and I still prefer a good stuffed crust pizza or Chicago deep dish

1 Like

i couldn’t be happier about this

2 Likes

by saying, ‘u not carti’, I was referring to the fact that you are not famous, nor special, and are not cool or funny for saying what you say. do better. king vamp

1 Like

neither is he

1 Like

still cooler than you, he has fans, u don’t.

1 Like

i do have fans sorta but alright

1 Like

lmao no u don’t. not compared to him, u got maybe 3 fans to his 16 mil monthly listeners on Spotify alone

1 Like

i mean there’s a 3 in there

1 Like

You average under 15 likes per post and have 56k tweets and joined less than 2 years ago, you should have way more but I guess nobody cares about what you post. Get off Twitter and go do something productive.

also, ur tryna to compare that to 16 million, fine ill go to twitter. carti has 2.4 million. he has more fans than u ever will

1 Like

you’re trying to boss me around and compare me to someone way different than me. how about you just mind your own business.

1 Like