Which aircraft do you want to be added/reworked in Infinite Flight?

Hello everyone!

Now we know the A330 is coming next, but till the end of 2021, most probably there will be more aircraft reworked or added to IF.

Which aircraft/family do you want to be reworked or added to IF?

If I posted this in the IFC it will be flagged and and deleted in no time, but hopefully it’s okay here.

I would love to hear your opinions!

I would want to see the E-Jets reworked tbh, it’s a very underrated regional jet with so many operators around the world.

In the future I would also like to see the maddog added, and also the 787 get a rework.

1 Like

E-Jets, CSeries, or ATR

1 Like

E-jets because the physics are terrible and there’s not many liveries

1 Like

Glad to see the support for EJets!!! Thanks everyone!!!

1 Like

C130 and I would like to see the A220

1 Like

C130 would sure be a fun one to have for some hurricane hunting!

787! :heart:

Sadly, it won’t be reworked soon. :frowning_face:

1 Like

My topic order.

A220

MD-80

E-Jets

1 Like

A220 for the winn

1 Like

New plane: A220!
Rework: 787! :heart:

1 Like

Cmon folks, what about the 767? Literally either the oldest or second oldest aircraft in the fleet that has not been reworked, besides it holds a great amount of potential! Another one I would love is the seemingly popular E-Jets, RJs really need some work

1 Like

Naaa, not for me. And I Oopps

1 Like

Uhm sure…but thanks for the dime!

2 Likes

Here’s why I’m against the A220. There’s no need to add another regional/short haul aircraft. The A220 also doesn’t have many liveries compared to say the E-Jets. If your gonna do something in that market it would make sense to fix up a pre existing aircraft in that family rather than adding a bunch more aircraft. Just my take. #teamejets.

2 Likes

I approve of this statement

1 Like

A220. I’d also like to see the E135, 140, 145.

2 Likes

Flew the 767 today

My list change to

1-EJets
2- 767

1 Like
  1. ATR series
  2. Embraer planes (including turboprops)
  3. B787 series (live cockpit)
  4. B747 series (gear tilt, live cockpit, wingflex, full cabin)
  5. Saab 340 & 2000

I’d like the ATR series added, update Ejets and maybe A220 as I like the design.

2 Likes

I’m changing my mind, I hope we get the 787 rework and the A220 in 2-3 years… so it will be better than those being released this year and 2021. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes