What Makes The WFC So Special To You?

We want to hear your feedback. In this thread, feel free to give us praise, but you can also give us constructive criticism, because that’s how we grow. We appreciate you joining us, and enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

WFC is special to me because I can help bring in the new members!

I love it here there is no toxicity and only fun and nice people!

I also love all of the games we can play!

3 Likes

No toxicity and so far the mods have been cool and not controlling like the IFC

5 Likes

The mods are the best

7 Likes

I agree. I also like how because this is an aviation forum, I can share my screenshots from any flight sims in addition to real world aviation pictures I wanna share :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There isn’t all of that restriction the IFC has

4 Likes

WFC is special because all staff are member or regular in IFC and they are young (12-18)

No one don’t disagree. The IFC staff and mod always closing topics and ours can freedomly talk and chat with each other.

1 Like

Yeah, and when the IFC tries to be fun for game time, people are always like “omg you aren’t following the rules there have to be three hints!!”. Also, someone new to the forum makes a screenshot topic, and they forget one thing and everyone screams at them in the comments, getting the topic closed. It isn’t friendly to new people at all.

1 Like

No one bullies you here , you get better treatment from this place than IFC

5 Likes

@Henry you are right about that the IFC kinda sucks compared to this and the GAC, these places don’t have over policing

4 Likes

This is definitely more chill and relaxed than the IFC

3 Likes

Let’s get this thing back up!

1 Like

For me its every single aspect of it.

3 Likes

So glad you enjoy it here!

1 Like

The WFC allows you to actually discuss aviation and not be axe murdered by a bunch of people trying to correct you for every mistake you make. The mods here are also nicer, and much less controlling and mean than the zIFC mods

4 Likes

Ya the IFC sucks

Awwwww thank you! I try my best to be nice.

3 Likes

proceeds to be nice

3 Likes

I thought you were nice. :joy:

Any who I think that was a selling point to the 3 people so have invited and they accepted is that the mods are really nice and the forum has more freedom.

2 Likes