What is the worst turbulence you have ever experienced?

I wonder who posted above that they have experienced extreme turbulence I HIGHLY doubt that lol.
I want to be proved wrong tho

1 Like

moderate turbulence on jetblue from FLL-BGI
it was so bad the window casing fell off

1 Like

Moderate turbulence on approach into KAUS when flying back from Orlando.

1 Like

dayum!

1 Like

i mean it was bound to happen

the plane was 20 yrs old

1 Like

iirc it was N587JB

1 Like

so the window cover was already very loose cause it usually take severe or extreme turbulence to rip a new and secure window cover off the plane.

1 Like

Then there’s something very wrong with the maintenance of JBU.

There are 70+ year old DC-3s still flying perfectly fine.

3 Likes

yeah

seen cessna’s from the 60’s in the air

also if you count jetblue “Blue” as first class then that was my first time ever :joy:

1 Like

it really depends ive flown on Delta aircraft where the inside window is broken or the window cover. The thing is these things are just for asthetics not safety

1 Like

well theyre economy is like delta comfort.

if that aesthetics then that doesnt make me feel safe

why’s that?

1 Like

True, however that may be a red flag, because if the airline truly cares about the safety of their costumers they wouldn’t cost-cut on such a basic yet vital task as maintenance.

1 Like

I notified a flight attendant about it and she said that after we landed she’d notify the maintenence people.

also istg the turbluence was like for a 1hr

1 Like

I wish i got moderate turbulence for that long. The last few times ive flown its been super light. For example I was flying into a rainstorm out of LGA with high winds in the clouds and guess what there was absolutely no turbulence. HOW DO YOU FLY THROUGH A RAIN CLOUD AND NOT GET TURBULENCE!?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.