What is the longest flight you’ve taken IRL?

Hello! My question today is- What is the longest flight you’ve taken IRL (You can list a few if you’d like)

Mine is SFO-TLV on United 777-300ER, 14 hour flight. Another is LAX-SYD on United 787-9, 15 hour and 30 minute flight.

1 Like

My longest flight is LAX to HKG. Be sure you change this to Real world Aviation and not spotting.

1 Like

Nice, got it. Changing it rn

1 Like

Should be just real world aviation, not spotting. Sorry to mini mod…

1 Like

My longest was Frankfurt-Vancouver

1 Like

No it’s good. My friend @Brody_Swiatek said the same thing. I just joined last night so I wasn’t high enough of a level to change it myself. I got a mod to do it.

Helsinki (HEL) - Miami (MIA) Finnair A333 11:30.

1 Like

Nice! I’m guessing Air Canada 777-300, ACA 787-9 or Lufthansa 747-400 or -8i

Nice. I’d like to try out Finnair sometime. Hopefully the A359

ORD-KEF

6:25

Icelandair B763

It will soon be ORD-HNL

8:15

United B772

1 Like

Lufthansa 747, not sure what variant because it was like 3 years ago and I didnt really pay attention to the plane at that time :joy:.

1 Like

Yeah highly recommend you fly with them they are super underrated.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Well at least you’ve flown on the Queen of the Skies. Luckkyyyyy

1 Like

Nice! Iceland Air is another airline I’d like to try out.

1 Like

For me it was EGLL-KLAX. Somewhere in between 10-12 hours. It was on a Virgin Atlantic 787.

2 Likes

That’s usually around 11:30 flight time. Anyway nice. How would you rate the service, seats and overall quality of Virgin Atlantic? 1-10

Service: 6
Seats: 9
Eats: 4
Overall quality:7.5

1 Like

Okay. So not the best… I looked up a picture of their first class, very very weird configuration. The way the face the seats

Yeah. I do like it though. First class is the way to go. Economy is not so good on VA.

1 Like

Sounds good! Well I’m getting ready to ski at Copper Mountain right now! So ttyl! Once again thanks for the kindness and help!

1 Like