What do you think of Tea?

No…sorry

How about Earl Grey?

Yeah sure!

1 Like

You had to didn’t you? You just had to do that.

Yeah, I remembered what your opinion was about the A220 and Coffee, so I put them together!

:expressionless:

1 Like

Precisely

I’m not allowed to drink caffeinated drinks, but herbal tea is nice.

1 Like

HAHA YES! @Zach NOW HAS THE MINORITY OPINION

Please stop writing a paragraph…seriously please

Just gonna mass tag right here.

@KGJT-9149, @Pilot_Felix, @Ethan, @CameronH21, @Stellar_G, @CaptainZac, @nolan_brant12, @Brody_Swiatek, @Rolls, @Canadian_Aviator, @KSS, @NathanD, @Adrian_K, @Aviation2929, @Vortex, @American634, @BritishAirways001, @Maverick please tell @KTJ_Mitchell that the A220 is better than coffee.

8 Likes

What’s an A220?
jk

my god. Airbus A220 see this topic please.

1 Like

Definetly, at a minimum it is an aircraft so of course it is better than coffee!

1 Like

these are the types of messages i like receiving at 4am

Your welcome. Now am I correct? The A220 is better than coffee?

that’s like comparing if a bagel is better than a lamp. Nothing can (or will) be objectively better, in some categories the A220 is better, and sometimes Coffee is better. To explain more read this dissertation;https://escholarship.org/uc/item/28t610tk

Makes sense.

Macroscopic quantum phenomena in interacting bosonic systems: Josephson flow in liquid 4He and multimode Schrodinger cat states

I have no idea what this means.

Hey mate, this isn’t AP Honors Chemistry

3 Likes

dont mind the “physics” part, by using the example between Macroscopic quantum phenomena in interacting bosonic system and Josephson flow in liquid 4He and multimode Schrodinger cat states, it is a “Shrodiengers Cat” where one can not be successfully chosen as objectfully better. same with Coffe and the A220. (dont count complex wave theory
, just the deterministic field between both

1 Like