What are your feelings on the CRJs?

How do you feel about the crj’s? I feel like they are horrible wastes of space and air. Someone accurately called it Satan’s Chariot.

1 Like

moved into #aviation-games:debating for you :slight_smile:

Let’s see, the CRJ-200 is just…bad

The CRJ-700 is okay

The CRJ-900/1000 is tolerable

I gotta say, an exception to this is the CRJ-550 (UAX) Pretty much, it is a CRJ-700 with only 50 seats. Super cool aircraft! Really the only CRJ that is good from a passenger experience

1 Like

exept for the engine noise

I think the -700 is the best
Regional aircraft are cool like the E-135/145
T tail just looks cool since we don’t have the MD-80 anymore

1 Like

true i got to fly on the md80 a few years ago

1 Like

Yeah I only remember flying on 2 ever

1 Like

cool i flew on an md-90 as well

1 Like

Flew them once 900 or 700 not sure

Was enjoyable

In air Canada

1 Like

of course i mean the livery is amazing so the experience should be aswell

1 Like

I’ve only been on the -900

Its great, especially first class

1 Like

Not a fan of the family at all

1 Like

Does it get me from A-B? Yes.

In that case, I could care less if I had to sit on a piece of plywood with my arms tied behind my back for 10 hours aslong as I got where I needed to go, at a reasonable price, without severe injuries.

If you can’t tell, I have very, very low standards for comfort on a plane

2 Likes

Easy answer

Crappy
Regional
Jet

I prefer the E145

3 Likes

I’ll go with what @Brody_Swiatek said. I think the 550 would be the only one I could tolerate.

2 Likes

But…I was the one that said that:

1 Like

I’ve never been on the 550 but it sounds nicer.

a smart man you are @Errigal

I like the CRJs because they flight over my house all the time. Otherwise, they’re pretty bad.

1 Like

Bleh. Neither here nor there with them. They’re fun to fly in IF, miserable to fly on IRL. The Ejets are my personal favorites

1 Like

It’s been a while since I have traveled on a CRJ. The last time I went on one is an experience I barely remember but I think the CRJ family is a nice group of regional jets. The CRJ-100/200 is a little cramped from the looks of other travelers experiences but I do hope to get on one once again before they’re gone.

1 Like