WFC 3 Month Anniversary

Happy 3 months to everyone on this incredible forum. It’s incredible having you all here and I am excited to continue growing in the future!

8 Likes

And damn does time fly?

1 Like

Ha, aviation forum so planes and fly, get it? Ha

2 Likes

non intentional pun

2 Likes

Congrats on 3 months WFC!

1 Like

HAPPY 3 months

1 Like

Me still living in January 25th

1 Like

Our anniversary was the 25th… i was a little late lol

1 Like

Oh ok nevermind then lol
So you were late!
Demoted

1 Like

My brain rn:
Bernie Sanders GIF
aka not thinking about 3 months

1 Like

I can’t believe we are at 3 months already. It seems like just yesterday that I saw this video by Zac about the WFC. I joined the WFC as soon as I could. I have to say this was the best decision I have ever made on a forum. The WFC has sort of became my second home. I know I can always count on @PlanesAndGames to give my notifications a heart attack due to the amount I get from you. To my fellow mods here’s what I have to say.

@CaptainZac - Thank you so much for the wonderful forum. I know you spend so much time here working to make it good for all the rest of us.

@anon94363592 - Thanks for having my back. I can always count on you to have something to say.

@GBKarp - I’m so glad to have you as a friend. While we do see differently on things such as the Airbus A220 or Embraer E2 debate I know we’ll be able to work out our differences in the end. You also make me laugh sometimes.

@ToasterStroodie - All I can say in public is your awesome. You’ve helped me get through some tough times and I know I can count on you if I ever need your help again.

@Adrian_K - Well Mr. “And I oopps”. Looks like your the last person on my list. Your 100% the person I want to be the CEO of AFLV. We’ve come a long way and we still have a long way to go but I know if I ever need someone to make me laugh your the person I’m going to ask to do it.

Happy 3 month birthday WFC. Here’s to the next 9 months. :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Your gonna make me cry

1 Like

I have more I want to say but I can’t cause I’m emotional also.

2 Likes

It felt like a week ago! Even thought I’ve been here since 2 weeks from the beginning.

1 Like

Even though I have been here less than 20 days, this place feels like home. All of the wonderful people here have welcomed me with open arms and in the 19 days that I have been here, they let me be a regular which I was shocked by when I saw the message from @CaptainZac when I woke up in the morning :joy:

I would like to thank everybody here for giving me such a wonderful welcome but I would especially like to thank @Errigal for introducing this place to me an guiding me in the opening days.

So thank you WFC and here’s to another 3,6,12… many months of fun.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

But it’s not any “Anniversary”. It’s a “Monthversary” :joy:

1 Like

Evert since I forst joined the WFC i’ve had a warm welcome and have really enjoyed my time here. I’m not great at making up speeches like this but this community has gotten me through a few tough times back in December so thank you everyone for that and we will reach new heights in the future!

3 Likes

We’ve done a lot over the past 3 months. Especially a bunch of non-aviaton related things, such as the California/Earthquakes debate. Can’t wait to see what we have in store for the future.

1 Like

take me now lord